Fred "Red"

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

lordreaibn

Fred "Red"

Post by lordreaibn »

I really like this thread http://www.sir-toby.com/extend-a-story/ ... sode=20135 , but I am having trouble coming up with a direction to go.

Does anyone have any insight or ideas? I just need a jump start. I was good until this last page, I do not know who these thirteen are or why they are being babysat or what 'iced' means.
JH

Post by JH »

"Iced" is usually slang for killed. As for the thirteen, as far as I can make out is that they are people who have claimed to have seen aliens. I don't know why they would be "babysat", though.
JH
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Yes, I know that meaning of iced, but in this context it seems to mean something else. Confusing. Ok, well, thanks JH! I will wing it and see what happens. haha
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Ahh yes. I recall being as confused as you are. If only Y were still around he might shed some insightful musings on the subject.

P.S. I intentionally added the part about Freud in Bosley Hammer's speech about doctors. My thinking was that it might be 21-whatever-the-hell-year it is but doctors are still using the Freudian model of the human psyche.