Doctor Who extend a story

General discussion about anything on Sir-Toby.Com that isn't covered by another forum.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Inherited Tiger

Doctor Who extend a story

Post by Inherited Tiger »

http://www.hottestontv.com.au/doctorwho/read.php

Hi all, we've set up a simple (for the moment) Doctor Who fan fiction version of Extend a Story! :)

There's also a very simple Dragon's Lair / Neverending Quest type one starting but it isn't open yet. ;)

IT
JH

Post by JH »

Thanks for the "heads up". That sounds like it should be fun. :)
JH
Inherited Tiger

We're all hoping so. There's a lot of Doctor Who fan fiction writers and this way the pressure to write an entire script or story is off and plus you get people you never expected chiming in.

I am going to be strict on admin though and delete really stupid or inappropriate unfunny crap.
JH

Post by JH »

Having taken a look, many of the story-lines seem to require a better memory of past stories on the show than I now retain, but I hope to contribute here and there. This is possibly not the best time of year to be starting a venture like this, though; most addventures that I've been involved with seem to have a big dip in activity during the ummer months.
JH
Inherited Tiger

The Doctor Never-Ending Adventure isn't as aimless as the other ones seems to be, it's a fan fiction tool so we figure there will be some high output people going through, no idea about the summer thing, guess we'll see. It can just sit there and wait until people jump in. :)
ODS

Post by ODS »

Sounds grand. Once I get some free time I'll have to read through a few storylines and get some writing done.

(Hi JH)