The Arkon-Vaal thread

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

The Arkon-Vaal thread

Post by JH »

I'm having a lot of fun with this. It's occurred to me that Arkon-Vaal's freeing of Astra could have been a pre-arranged charade between the two dragons, with the idea of getting the humans feeling grateful towards Arkon-Vaal and more trusting of him. If so, then it doesn't appear to have worked very well.
JH
KR

Post by KR »

Well, that wouldn't be too surprising, considering the grasp of human nature Arkon-Vaal has shown so far. :)

By the way, over the last two days I've had two fairly major personal milestones: I turned 24 and I finished the English Literature subject test, the last standardized test I'll ever have to take, which means I'll start applying to grad school now. When I was heading off to do the test, my mom told me "You're like a knight going off to slay a dragon, only you have a little better chance of pulling it off." My first thought (though I didn't say it) was, "I hope I have the right map."
JH

Post by JH »

Congratulations, and good luck with your grad school application. Is your mother aware of your Knight Random nom de plume, or was her analogy just a happy coincidence?
JH