Scott's funeral

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ben McClellan II

Scott's funeral

Post by Ben McClellan II »

I have to say that I love the recent storyline involving Scott's funeral, and how out of control it's getting.

Anyone else feel the same way?
Twitter: @benmcclellan

Horsehockey v5.0: Ongoing! horsehockey dot ORG
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

:lol: Yup!

I've had fun with it. Although I think I crossed a few lines with a couple of my Seinfeld episodes.

I'm glad JH hasn't made a fuss over them. Sorry, Jeff. Sorry, JH.

I just can't help myself!
JH

Post by JH »

Which episodes should I have made a fuss over? Perhaps I didn't read them carefully enough. :)
JH
KR

Post by KR »

I'm enjoying these threads too. I've probabaly destroyed more universes by now than everyone else here combined.
Ben McClellan II

Everything I've written in the past month has been concentrated in the Scott's funeral storyline. That's the sign of a decent story arc.

Hopefully, no one objects to how drastically I've changed Scott's character.

Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

No.

I've been reading it with some curiosity.

Definitely one of the most down to earth and grounded story lines I've ever seen involving Scott.

I'd like to add an episode but I'm not really sure where to take it from episode 72667.
Ben McClellan II

Well, I've had some ideas for the storyline's next logical turn.

The first step is establishing an even longer history between Scott and Josh, dating back even before they found themselves in either Addventure or Horsehockey, and insinuating that there's some deep, dark conspiracy linking them, Sara and Jasper, and whoever else they've been connected with.

I'm also planning to introduce a LOT of established characters from other extendable story sites, and that was inspired by finding an old Horsehockey cast of characters page archived at the Internet Archive. I already know of the main characters from the Unending BE Addventure, but I may need to do a lot of reading on several other sites to find what I'm looking for. Right now, I only have a vague idea on how so many people will be introduced into the story.

Oh yes, Scott Chen will also return, or shall I say, be reintroduced. Since I've changed the character of the original Scott so much, I thought it was only fair to bring in a newly created one genuinely named Scott Chen, and he's the one "romantically" connected to Bruce.

So there you have it, and I hope I didn't give too much away. I suppose I should get busy writing... :D

lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Ben McClellan II wrote:Well, I've had some ideas for the storyline's next logical turn.

The first step is establishing an even longer history between Scott and Josh, dating back even before they found themselves in either Addventure or Horsehockey, and insinuating that there's some deep, dark conspiracy linking them, Sara and Jasper, and whoever else they've been connected with.

I'm also planning to introduce a LOT of established characters from other extendable story sites, and that was inspired by finding an old Horsehockey cast of characters page archived at the Internet Archive. I already know of the main characters from the Unending BE Addventure, but I may need to do a lot of reading on several other sites to find what I'm looking for. Right now, I only have a vague idea on how so many people will be introduced into the story.

Oh yes, Scott Chen will also return, or shall I say, be reintroduced. Since I've changed the character of the original Scott so much, I thought it was only fair to bring in a newly created one genuinely named Scott Chen, and he's the one "romantically" connected to Bruce.

So there you have it, and I hope I didn't give too much away. I suppose I should get busy writing... :D
Hey Ben, if you have not already, e-mail me that list of characters. Also, we need to get *cough* back on project. THe preliminaries are done.

Stephen aka LordReaibn
Ben McClellan II

Check your email, Stephen.