The very next episode written for this website

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

The very next episode written for this website

Post by Lots42 »

The very next episode written for this website is going to have an option linking to episode 66666, if I understand things correctly.

I'm having performance anxiety. I can't 'link' to such a demonic episode. Someone else write an episode plz thnx
JH

Post by JH »

Looks like, so long as it has 4 or more options, you are correct. Nothing too terrible happened with episode 666 or 6666, though, as I recall. :)
JH
Lots42

Post by Lots42 »

JH wrote:Looks like, so long as it has 4 or more options, you are correct. Nothing too terrible happened with episode 666 or 6666, though, as I recall. :)
Just in case anyone is really wondering, I don't really believe that 666 is a bad number. It's just a 'landmark' episode for NEQ. Yanno, like 20000 or even the first 666. And I've 'written' too many landmark episodes as it is, I want to let someone else have some fun with an episode whose number is 66666.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

It appears that option 4 off episode 60328 will be the demonic episode in question.
Ben McClellan II

Post by Ben McClellan II »

That's right, and I've written episode 66666.

:twisted:

I'm just happy that I had an appropriate title for the episode in question, too.
Twitter: @benmcclellan

Horsehockey v5.0: Ongoing! horsehockey dot ORG
Ben McClellan II

Re: The very next episode written for this website

Post by Ben McClellan II »

Lots42 wrote:The very next episode written for this website is going to have an option linking to episode 66666, if I understand things correctly.

I'm having performance anxiety. I can't 'link' to such a demonic episode. Someone else write an episode plz thnx
You didn't have a problem writing episode 66669, I've noticed...
Twitter: @benmcclellan

Horsehockey v5.0: Ongoing! horsehockey dot ORG
lordreaibn

Re: The very next episode written for this website

Post by lordreaibn »

Ben McClellan II wrote:
Lots42 wrote:The very next episode written for this website is going to have an option linking to episode 66666, if I understand things correctly.

You didn't have a problem writing episode 66669, I've noticed...
Well, of course he didn't. yeahhhhhh *high-5 to lots*