Sudden burst of activity

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

KnightRandom

Sudden burst of activity

Post by KnightRandom »

Why is NEQ so active again all of a sudden? When I started writing for NEQ again, there were less than ten episodes per day if that, and now suddenly there were about thirty today. Granted, most of this is from Lots42, who seems to have gotten ahold of some new medication, but it does seem that more of us have been active right now than usual. In my case, it's because of finals, since the stress I have around this time energizes me. :)
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Time of year, maybe? All of us in the Northern Hemisphere are pent up in our respective hovels, with nothing better to do.

Seems to be a strange period in time, however. I think 2008 is going to be a crazy year. Everything is crazy. Everyone. Everywhere I go, every soul I meet.

Today was weird, not just concerning this site.

Is it just me? Just seems like we're in a transitional period right now. Somehow I feel as a race we're on the verge of accomplishing great things if we can just make it through the next 30 years without destroying this planet.

Everyone is medicated. Everyone is in their own little world. Seems to be a big disconnect, in this age of global connection.

Christmas time is a good time, though. Peace on Earth.

If only.

Merry Christmas!
KnightRandom

Post by KnightRandom »

Well. Yesterday. When MSG's crossing over Neon Genesis Evangelion, Half-Life, and Forbidden Planet is NOT the weirdest thing that gets posted in the Addventuring world, that's really saying something. I now realize that I was somewhat sick as well as being ultra-stressed from finals, which goes a long way towards explaining things like Fred giving birth to a monkey and crazy, naked Batman over at Jack's Sofa. Anyway, thanks to Lots42, Won-Tolla, Anableps, JH, Ben MacClellan, MSG, and everyone else who helped make yesterday so entertaining. By the way, Ib, what's the deal with episode 72197?
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Ancient Chinese Secret.
Jonathan Nolan

Post by Jonathan Nolan »

I know on Jack's Sofa the student posters turn up at this time of year each year since they go on holiday and the adults / workers get their Xmas break and get back into it. :)
KnightRandom

Post by KnightRandom »

I am rather surprised that most of the activity on NEQ these last few days has been on threads I've written in. :)