New (?) stories

General discussion about anything on Sir-Toby.Com that isn't covered by another forum.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Won-Tolla

New (?) stories

Post by Won-Tolla »

Thought I'd mention this here. A newcomer on another forum I frequent has announced that he runs a story building site, which turns out to have some interesting features. And some cryptic ones, but that is mostly because the place doesn't have a manual.
It looks like it has been running for a while, and has half a dozen separate stories of varying size. While the opening chapters of most are pretty utilitarian, some of the later are pretty good. So good, in fact, that I got inspired to add several pages in different places.
As the address may vaguely suggest, though it isn't actually mentioned until you get to the add-a-page form, this is a furry transformation site, so don't expect the protagonists to remain human for long. So far I have participated in the transformation of various characters into a vixen, a centauress, a giraffe and Bast. Some characters try to avoid transformation, and one of the runners has met a sorceress who tries to calm him down by turning into a hamster.
It all happens at http://www.catprog.tfcentral.com/story.html
JH

Post by JH »

Thanks. I hadn't heard of that site.
JH