Pinging Ryu - Continuations of Episode 3476

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Pinging Ryu - Continuations of Episode 3476

Post by JH »

Hey, Ryu, what's going on with your continuations from episode 3476? You seem to have effectively cut off a lot of that episode's options. If that had been done by a stranger, I would probably have viewed it as sabotage, and would have enabled Add New Option at strategic points.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

This is one of the reasons why I really think we need optional user accounts on this website.
Execute Order 66
Ryu Hayabusa

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

Hwoah! I didn't even know I had been Pinged. Seems I should check these boards more often.

Well, it seems you posted this before I added the last two chapters of the Serkavon Saga, which effectively answered your complaint. Still... Sabotage! My goodness! Perish teh thought! It was more an attempt at writing NEQ like an adventure game, and it turned out to be more work than it was worth. Still, I'm rather pleased with the way it came out.
JH

Post by JH »

I knew that it wasn't intended as sabotage, because I trust you. As I say, had it been done by someone that I didn't know, I'd have been very suspicious and probably wouldn't have given them the benefit of the doubt. At the time, I don't think you had a bulletin board account, so I couldn't send you a Private Message.
JH
Ryu Hayabusa

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

JH wrote:I trust you.
Ah, yes. You do well to trust me. Mua... mua... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!