Dimensional Explorer Storyline

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

El' MooCow

Dimensional Explorer Storyline

Post by El' MooCow »

A while back I started a storyline about the 'dimensional explorers'. I think it has some promise, so if anyone would add to it (it begins at episode 26080), I would be grateful.

Thanks.
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

I thank Xavier for contributing and also for nice attention to continuity and character personalities.

And yeah, a group of six did need to be broken up into two.
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

[quote="El' MooCow"]I thank Xavier for contributing and also for nice attention to continuity and character personalities.
quote]

Thanks 8)
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

I'm at two minds about this... in the thread I'm doing with Xavier, I have the choice of killing Exotica or not...

If I kill her, I'm an ass to Fred and possibly Shard, but it's makes some great storyline fodder.

I'm leaning towards letting her live, but we'll see how things pan out when I decide, or someone posts before me.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I'd rather see her live, perosnally. I put the option there because it made sense in the context, and I don't like writing episodes with just one option. (also, it was 2 AM amd I couldn't think of anything else :wink: ) But It's your choice, or whoever next extends the storyline.
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

Yeah... I wasn't honestly going to kill her, it's just the inner devil inside me.

However, I do have a few tricks up my sleeves...