Can somebody give me basic information on everybody?

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Noise Tank(Not logged in)

Can somebody give me basic information on everybody?

Post by Noise Tank(Not logged in) »

It would be useful if somebody could tell me some basic info about the story, the locations, and the characters. I know they change depending on the thread, but there are some that are used more commonly than others (I.E. Fred's brother died due to a firespell gone wrong).

Thank you.

1. What is Fred's whole name?

2. What is the name of Fred's Kingdom?

3. What is the name of the neighboring kingdom that Astra comes from?

4. What were Fred's family member's names? (As many basics as you can think of)

I might be asking others over time, and It'd greatly appreciated if you could help.

Thanks again. :D
JH

Post by JH »

Some of the details can change from thread to thread. The important thing is to be consistent with the thread you are writing in, rather than worrying too much about the others.

That said, the commonest answers are:

1. Lord Frederigo De Honaire/ He is the son of the Duke of Suffex.

2. Allaria, sometimes known as the Great Kingdom.

3. Aqualaria, sometimes spelt Aquilaria.

4. In some threads he has a brother Jarlath. He is sometimes said to have a sister, but her name varies from thread to thread. There may be other siblings whose names we don't know. His father has been given different names in different threads.

I don't have all the details at my fingertips, any more than you do, but an excellent (though not completely up to date) guide to a lot of this is WolfRun's pages, to which there is a link from the Never-Ending Quest "top" page.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

So, I could make Exotica princess of anther Kingdom as long as I don't discontinue a past thread (I ask this because I have a story line in mind where she is involved and these conditions must be met for it to work)
Execute Order 66
JH

Post by JH »

You could, so long as in no preceding episode in that thread has she been described as something contradictory to that. There's a risk that doing so might confuse people who are familiar with her from other threads, but then people are mostly fairly confused already. :)
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

It's only confusing when their are muliple episodes to it. For example, two episodes lead to Fred ending up in a dungeon, but they're completely different situations. How do you fix that? :D
Execute Order 66