WHO WEARS DIAPERS?

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

???????????????

WHO WEARS DIAPERS?

Post by ??????????????? »

PUT UP A SMILEY HERE IF YOU WEAR DIAPERS :)

Re: WHO WEARS DIAPERS?

Post by Guest »

??????????????? wrote:PUT UP A SMILEY HERE IF YOU WEAR DIAPERS :)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

:D
All I know is that I don't know anything.
ODS(Away

Post by ODS(Away »

Didn't this guy do a bunch of these topics a while back? anyway, no i do not. stop acting like a 5 year old, it makes you look very stupid and assnine. so...bugger off ^^
JH

Post by JH »

You're a little late. Our diaper-loving friend made his two posts in this topic back in May, 2003, so buggered off some time ago.
JH
ODS(Hail Ilpallazo)

Post by ODS(Hail Ilpallazo) »

Oh! i didn't even look at the date lol. Ib why did you bring this up? a tribute? anyway...where'd kegan go?
Lost Soldier (Ib)

'A tribute', yes, that's a good way to put it. 'WHO WEARS DIAPERS?' man (Or perhaps it was a woman) may no longer be among us, but his memory lives on - in all of us. And as far as I know, keegan joined up with the 'Guardian Angels' and is now patroling New York city with only his red beret and heart to guide him.
Keegan (guest)

Post by Keegan (guest) »

Lost Soldier (Ib) wrote:'A tribute', yes, that's a good way to put it. 'WHO WEARS DIAPERS?' man (Or perhaps it was a woman) may no longer be among us, but his memory lives on - in all of us. And as far as I know, keegan joined up with the 'Guardian Angels' and is now patroling New York city with only his red beret and heart to guide him.
Yeah. That's exactly what I've been doing.

Seriously, I've just been busy with school. And hanging about other sites, but mostly school. I might make some episodes soon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to write something about mayonnaise for my English class.
JH

Post by JH »

Keegan (guest) wrote:Seriously, I've just been busy with school. And hanging about other sites, but mostly school. I might make some episodes soon.
That would be good. :)
Keegan (guest) wrote:Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to write something about mayonnaise for my English class.
Are all your English assignments so exciting?
JH
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

I would hope so. Mayonnaise is a wonderful thing. For me, it is far superior to ketchup, mustard, and in some instances even ranch dressing. No sandwich can really be a sandwich without mayonnaise, especially when it involves Tuna. Which reminds me, I know a splendid tuna melt sandwich recipe.

You'll need...
1 can tuna
2 slices Bread
2 tbs mayo
2-4 slices of cheese to taste

Take 1 can of tuna. Drain the water from it. Mix with mayo until it forms a fine puree. Add the cheese and repeat. I personally suggest a heady mix of Swiss and American cheeses, although tastes differ.

Now take the two slices of bread and fry them to a crispy goodness. Smear yet more mayonnaise on each slice and pack the tuna/cheese/mayo puree between the two slices.

Now there are 2 different schools of thought on whether to put the tuna puree in the bread as you're grilling it. I personally can eat it either way, and it really just depends on whether you like your tuna hot or cold. But the cheese melting as the sandwich is grilled is definitely a nice touch.

I guess my point is, this would all be impossible without Mayonnaise. Or tuna. Or bread. But I digress.
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Thank you, Ryu, for your invaluable insights. You inspire me.