Sir-Toby.Com Forum Hack Attack

Forum for discussing any additional forums you'd like to see here, or features of the bulletin board you'd like to see enabled or disabled.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ryu

Whoah

Post by Ryu »

I might be mistaken, but it appears we've been hacked by someone named Carlos. If he writes a few episodes I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but its obvious he's just a c**ksucker who doesn't have the balls to go after a real target, like the Pentagon. I hope he gets smacked upside the head and then raped. :D
JH

Post by JH »

I'd guess that this is the same person who posted a message a few days ago warning of security problems with the version of phpbb that's currently being used, and that he's done this to prove his point. I passed that previous message on to Sir Toby, who said he'd look into it. I also sent an email to Sir Toby yesterday telling him about the hacking, but I haven't had a response, which suggests that he may have been away for the weekend.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

I believe the problem has been cleaned up. Let me know if I missed anything. See my post in the announements forum for further details:

http://www.sir-toby.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=349
Wooster

Post by Wooster »

Yar... I breath... I would take it I aught to head to the message boards I regularly visit and suggest some changes there too...