Who's gonna Create Rooms for my Options?

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Megamantn

Who's gonna Create Rooms for my Options?

Post by Megamantn »

C'mon, I'm Waiting!
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

What on earth are you talking about?
All I know is that I don't know anything.
JH

Post by JH »

Which episodes have you written? I don't think that you've signed any of them "Megamantn", have you, so we're left guessing as to which they are.

Welcome to the story, BTW. I hope that you have a lot of fun with it.
JH
TCO

Megamantn episodes

Post by TCO »

Actually JH, if you do a search, there's at least four episodes written under that name: 4039, 30616, 37838 and 37894.
Last edited by TCO on Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
JH

Post by JH »

Thanks. I ought to know by now that I can no longer rely on my memory.
JH
JH

Post by JH »

Having now checked on those episodes, I see that 37838 has been extended (and not by Megamantn himself).
JH
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

No offense, but I think you need work on your writing. Capatilizing the first letter on every word can get irritating. :P
TCO

Post by TCO »

I personally don't think I would be able to continue said episodes myself. :(
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Yeah, I don't think very many people here play a whole lot of video games, and your episodes are filled with video game references, so lots of people won't know what they're talking about when extending one of your episodes.
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

What Are You Guys Talking About? The Episodes I Read That Were Authored By Megamantn Were Nothing Short Of Brilliant! Episode 4039, 'Super Mario Day' Is A Prime Example. Here's An Excerpt From This Action-Packed Work Of Genius:

"Mama Mia, Mario." Says Luigi As He Jumps On Koopa Troopas & Hammer Bros. Mario Gets A Fire Flower And Turns Into Fireball Mario. While Luigi Get A Super Leaf & Turns Into Raccon Suit Luigi.

What A Thriller! I Mean, Who Doesn't Love Super Mario? No One That I'd Call A Friend, I'll Tell You That Much! And As For Using All Caps, I Love It! It's The Hottest New Trend Since Leg Warmers Came Back!!!
All I know is that I don't know anything.
Megamantn

(you jerks...)

Post by Megamantn »

How dare you mock my Story Telling Abilities!

I'll have to mock your Story Telling Abilities!
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

OK
Execute Order 66
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

At least it's a change from people who write in all upper or lower case. Oh, and Mega, those are chapters, not rooms. We're writing a story her, not building a house! :wink:

P.S. Just go a head and mock my rooms, err chapters. At least it means you've read them! 8)
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Won-Tolla wrote:At least it's a change from people who write in all upper or lower case. Oh, and Mega, those are chapters, not rooms. We're writing a story her, not building a house! :wink:

P.S. Just go a head and mock my rooms, err chapters. At least it means you've read them! 8)

^^^
XD (If anyone here realizes what that means).
Execute Order 66