Concerning Josh Burbank

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ib

Concerning Josh Burbank

Post by Ib »

Okay, Lots, you must know this dude in person...or something. He hasn't added to the site in years, but somehow he remains a major character. What's the deal? Is he all <i>that</i> great?
Knight Random

Re: Concerning Josh Burbank

Post by Knight Random »

Ib wrote:Okay, Lots, you must know this dude in person...or something. He hasn't added to the site in years, but somehow he remains a major character. What's the deal? Is he all <i>that</i> great?
Sir Josh (Josh Beiber) does not equal Josh Burbank. The former is an author who wrote a lot of episodes here ages ago but now exists mainly on Gav and Peloso's, while the latter is one of the main characters of Horsehockey (can't find the link for some reason) who is like Scott Chen, only more so.
Ib

Post by Ib »

I'm so confused.

Post by Guest »

Well, consider yourself lucky that this isn't another ATFF spinoff with multiple versions of each Josh running around. :)
Ib

Post by Ib »

SHHHH! Don't give MSG any ideas!!!
Ben McClellan

Re: Concerning Josh Burbank

Post by Ben McClellan »

Knight Random wrote:
Ib wrote:Okay, Lots, you must know this dude in person...or something. He hasn't added to the site in years, but somehow he remains a major character. What's the deal? Is he all <i>that</i> great?
Sir Josh (Josh Beiber) does not equal Josh Burbank. The former is an author who wrote a lot of episodes here ages ago but now exists mainly on Gav and Peloso's, while the latter is one of the main characters of Horsehockey (can't find the link for some reason) who is like Scott Chen, only more so.
Horsehockey was located at horsehockey.net, but it's been down for a few months now, and it doesn't look too promising that it'll be back.

-Ben