Chains

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

Chains

Post by Lots42 »

I always wondered what was the nature of the chains chaining our naked maidens to the walls?

Was it four chains, one per wrist, one per ankle? 'Handcuffs' hooked up to another set of chains? Were her hands behind her or was she spreadeagled?

(Egads, this sounds so bad)
JH

Re: Chains

Post by JH »

Lots42 wrote:I always wondered what was the nature of the chains chaining our naked maidens to the walls?

Was it four chains, one per wrist, one per ankle? 'Handcuffs' hooked up to another set of chains? Were her hands behind her or was she spreadeagled?

(Egads, this sounds so bad)
I think it probably varied. In episode 38, it sounds like two chains, one per wrist, in a spreadeagled position (but with the hands at head height or higher).
JH
ODS

Post by ODS »

Usualy the hands were above the head, so the person being tortured couldn't choke(Gag) Themself
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

I dont mean to nitpick, but its impossible to choke yourself out. You would pass out first and wake up later. The best way to kill yourself in an embarrassing situation like being chained up naked is to bite your tongue off and cheerfully bleed to death, but doing something like that requires considerable willpower.
Ib

Post by Ib »

a keen observation, ryu, and it (although choking others is a tried and true method of murder) needed to be pointed out. No offense, ODS.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

Although, I suppose you still may want to be somewhat careful about the details of the chains so that the tortured prisoner cannot wrap it around their neck in an attempt to hang themselves.
ODS

Post by ODS »

Ryu said
I dont mean to nitpick, but its impossible to choke yourself out.
Well, you can shove your hand so far down your thrught that you cant pull it out. ^_^ :D

Post by Guest »

ODS says: "Well, you can shove your hand so far down your thrught that you cant pull it out."

That is very true, even if you meant it as a joke. I have a friend who can fit his entire fist inside of his mouth. It's really quite grotesque.
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

ODS says: "Well, you can shove your hand so far down your thrught that you cant pull it out."

That is very true, even if you meant it as a joke. I have a friend who can fit his entire fist inside of his mouth. It's really quite grotesque.