More episodes that could use editing

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

More episodes that could use editing

Post by Lots42 »

11139 - A few typos

11140 - Some words that should be capatilized are not

8803 - Should be Lord Fred, not you but the storyline is a tad confusing with the links and all so who knows.

1266 - Written by me in 1999. (Yikes!) The format is messed up. Half the text is repeated. It's hard to explain but when you read it you will see.
JH

Post by JH »

These will have to wait for tomorrow (unless Sir Toby does them). I'm about to go to bed. (It's 10pm here, in case you were wondering why I'm going to bed in the middle of the afternoon.)
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

JH wrote:(unless Sir Toby does them)
I'm afraid that won't be happening any time soon. Tomorrow I have another round of my moving experience. I'm pretty busy preparing for that, as well as dealing with items related to the sale of my house.

This portion of the move process does not involve the Sir-Toby.Com server, so there should be no problems with the site during this time. However, I will be completely unavailable during this period.
JH

Post by JH »

I hope the moving goes smoothly.

Lots, I've edited the first three episodes, but I wasn't confident enough of what 1266 should be to change it. It looks like the repetition may have been deliberate, an infinite regression sort of thing, with Lots and Sir Josh seeing themselves in the camera, and then the ones in the camera seeing themselves in a camera, and so on.

I can't guarantee in future to correct episodes containing just a few minor typos, as that could be never-ending and it's extremely tedious to do. And to be consistent I'd need to change every episode that spelt "guard" as "gaurd".
JH