Is there a way to see the last ten created episodes?

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

El' MooCow

Is there a way to see the last ten created episodes?

Post by El' MooCow »

Or something along those lines. Like a 'recently added episodes' feature. I've looked around, and I can't recall seeing one (that or my memory is really quite dumb). Is there one? And if there isn't, would it be difficult to implement one?

PS: I'm also looking to do a 'one-on-one' writing thing with someone in Addventure. I want to do it with my Dimensional Explorer's storyline, but if you or somebody else has one you'd like to do, please post and tell me about it here.

PS: Are you ever going to fix the typo of warrior ('warrier') in episode two, Toby?
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
JH

Re: Is there a way to see the last ten created episodes?

Post by JH »

El' MooCow wrote:Or something along those lines. Like a 'recently added episodes' feature. I've looked around, and I can't recall seeing one (that or my memory is really quite dumb). Is there one? And if there isn't, would it be difficult to implement one?
You haven't looked hard enough. :) Click on the Search link. Then put the desired value into the box for "Search for episodes created or edited within the last ... days".
El' MooCow wrote:PS: I'm also looking to do a 'one-on-one' writing thing with someone in Addventure. I want to do it with my Dimensional Explorer's storyline, but if you or somebody else has one you'd like to do, please post and tell me about it here.
I've continued several episodes of yours in recent weeks. If you continue those in turn, we might get something going.
El' MooCow wrote:PS: Are you ever going to fix the typo of warrior ('warrier') in episode two, Toby?
Oops! I'm not Sir Toby, but as Moderator I can fix that.
JH
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

1. Oh, I see, cool.

2. Indeed, I'd respond to some of your chapters that have in turn responded to mine, but the only problem is that I'm not getting emails when my episodes are extended, so I don't know when they are extended. Well, if I notice some episodes with 'JH' at the bottom, I'll try and make a conscious thought to extend anything I'm interested in. I'm still wondering why I'm not getting the emails, though.

3. Wow. Nobody noticed that in 7 years? :shock:
And are you and Toby the only mods, or are there others hiding in the shadows? *ninja*
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
JH

Post by JH »

Sir Toby and I are the only mods, but in practice I do most of it, as Sir Toby doesn't have much free time.

If you still aren't getting email notifications, then checking frequently for recently created episodes can be a good substitute.
JH
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

Yeah. Well, thanks!
JH

Post by JH »

BTW, I corrected "warrier" to "warrior", but it's just occurred to me that Sir Toby might have intended to put that Fred was a "worrier". :)
JH
TCO

Post by TCO »

Saying about the second episode, what about the two misplaced quote marks?
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
JH

Post by JH »

Ah yes. I suppose I've grown too familiar with that episode to notice typos in it any more.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

JH wrote:BTW, I corrected "warrier" to "warrior", but it's just occurred to me that Sir Toby might have intended to put that Fred was a "worrier". :)
Warrior is indeed the correct correction. :)