Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Knight Random

Re: 27438

Post by Knight Random »

Is anyone working on extending this? Not trying to nag or anything, just wondering.
JH

Post by JH »

I would like to continue it, but at present I don't have any clear idea as to where I ought to be taking the story. Sometimes it seems that the better the episode the harder it is to write off.

It may be that Anableps or Ib has something in mind, but if you've got a good idea for a continuation, then I suggest that you go ahead with it.
JH
Anableps

Concerning episode title

Post by Anableps »

For some reason, I thought that "High and Low" would be a good title for this branch. (Minestus would be both.)

Another idea might be "The Good, the Bad, and the Glideri."

----------

KR and JH, I have been holding off to see if MSG is going to extend. He has left hints that Minestus is on the verge of a major foul-up/scheme, and I would like to see what it is before deciding how to extend.
Knight Random

Re: Concerning episode title

Post by Knight Random »

Anableps wrote:KR and JH, I have been holding off to see if MSG is going to extend. He has left hints that Minestus is on the verge of a major foul-up/scheme, and I would like to see what it is before deciding how to extend.
I have my own ideas as to what the nature of what Minestus's scheme might be, which are probably completely different from MSG's, but hey, that's the fun of interactive story writing. :) I am discussing this issue with him at the moment and am anticipating his response.
Ib

Post by Ib »

I was waiting to see what MSG has in mind for this thread as well, honestly. Was going to try and re-connect the divergent threads, but I gave up.
Knight Random

Post by Knight Random »

Ib wrote:I was waiting to see what MSG has in mind for this thread as well, honestly. Was going to try and re-connect the divergent threads, but I gave up.
Have to wonder what's with all the branching activity on ATFF all of a sudden. :) My episode was not intended to connect with the main thread at all, but you could certainly write an episode off of Anableps's original episode that connects it in.