Astra and Anina [9572]

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Astra and Anina [9572]

Post by JH »

I like the latest episode in the adventures of Astra and Anina. One quibble:

"Time," mused Astra. "This is the 9th year of Queen Maia, the 9th and not the 27th!"

From episodes 3415 and 3530 we learn that Astra was sent back in time 16 years. Thus it should be not the 25th year of Queen Maia rather than not the 27th. (Sounds strange, but you known what I mean, I hope.)
JH
Y

math

Post by Y »

Oops! I must've been absent the day our teacher taught us that lesson! :D Please change it to the appropriate number.
JH

Post by JH »

Done.

Incidentally, Queen Maia must have ascended the throne within a year of Astra being born. I was thinking that it must have been a busy year for her, assuming that she was Astra's mother. But perhaps she isn't, since Astra refers to " the 9th year of Queen Maia" rather than "the 9th year of my mother's reign". So maybe in this thread Astra is the daughter of Maia's sister? If she wasn't in the direct line of succession, it might make it more plausible that she was allowed to go off adventuring.
JH

Post by Guest »

Incidentally, Queen Maia must have ascended the throne within a year of Astra being born. I was thinking that it must have been a busy year for her, assuming that she was Astra's mother. But perhaps she isn't, since Astra refers to " the 9th year of Queen Maia" rather than "the 9th year of my mother's reign". So maybe in this thread Astra is the daughter of Maia's sister? If she wasn't in the direct line of succession, it might make it more plausible that she was allowed to go off adventuring.

I agree with this assessment... she is the daughter of the Queen's sister and so is a princess by bloodline only.