27339 and 27441

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Anableps

27339 and 27441

Post by Anableps »

Nice episodes, MSG.

In 27339, I would have used option one, but as I saw MSG prompting JH for a reply, I thought that I would leave that option open and created option two and 27441.

By the way, I will note that in 27441 Minestus is not omniscient, and has in fact made two false assumptions. He discounts the possibility that it was Checkers that invoked the magic that freed Astra, and that he believes that he is facing nothing more than a mixed group of creatures from some unknown corner of his world looking to bag their dragon.
JH

Post by JH »

By the way, I will note that in 27441 Minestus is not omniscient, and has in fact made two false assumptions. He discounts the possibility that it was Checkers that invoked the magic that freed Astra, and that he believes that he is facing nothing more than a mixed group of creatures from some unknown corner of his world looking to bag their dragon.
Yes, I noticed that. Knowing how careful you are, I imagine that you researched these characters' biographies on MSG's website, but I'd advise anyone else who feels like joining in to read them. I'm thinking of continuing both your episode and MSG's.
JH
Knight Random

Post by Knight Random »

This is a highly impressive episode, both because of the quality of the writing and the plotlines it opens up. I'll probably extend it, once I'm done with all the other episodes I want to extend.
Ib

Post by Ib »

I agree, this episode is very good.

The episodes in questoin

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Glad you all liked what *I* wrote and I must say I enjoyed reading Anableps episode as well on a full nights sleep. (First time I'd read it I'd been half asleep. Long story we needn't go into. :? )

Anyway, do look forward what ever will be written off them.

Thanks for the compliments and take care, folks! :D