Another one for Ryu

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Another one for Ryu

Post by JH »

In 37730, shouldn't the references to Leonora be to Eritrea?
JH
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

Whoops! I'll get on that one right away. But technically, there was no need to waste precious disk space on a second topic titled "another one for Ryu". The first "To Ryu" topic can henceforth be used over and over again for any posts regarding me in any way! :D
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

But since its already there, I guess there's no harm in using "To Ryu" and "Another one for Ryu" in an alternating pattern. Thus, the next time someone wants to point out a flaw or something horribly inappropriate in my episodes, they can use "To Ryu", then the time after that "Another one for Ryu" and the time after that "To Ryu" again, and thus over and over again ad infinitum.
JH

Post by JH »

I thought of using the existing topic, but I thought that you might be more likely to spot my message if I made it a new topic.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

Ryu wrote:Whoops! I'll get on that one right away. But technically, there was no need to waste precious disk space on a second topic titled "another one for Ryu". The first "To Ryu" topic can henceforth be used over and over again for any posts regarding me in any way! :D
You wouldn't be worried about wasting precious disk space if you knew just exactly how much space I have... ;-)

In any case, if one simply re-used the same topic over and over again, the topic would eventually become unmanageable.