Hey TCO

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

ODSnot at home

Hey TCO

Post by ODSnot at home »

What does TCO stand for?
TCO

What TCO stands for

Post by TCO »

I was wondering if someone was eventually going to ask me that. TCO is from another website I'm a member of and it stands for The Clueless One. I chose this name because the website in question has puzzles to solve. The number I can't solve seems to be more than the amount I can, therefore I'm clueless. TCO is one of the aliases I'm known by on that site. :)
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
ODS

Post by ODS »

cool, if anyone wants to know,
when i first found NEQ, i did not have an IN(Internet Name(A common user name that hides one's identity on teh web)) so while looking around the office for something to inspire me, i saw the Office Depot CD i had made earlier that day, and of course it messed up and had half of the songs i wanted on there.
So i though in my head, Office Depot Sucks A$$, so ODS=Office Depot Sucks.
I never have realy good names on the internet, half of the time i just give people my first name and that is my story. WOOT!
And whats that website your talking about?