Email notification of extensions broken?

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Email notification of extensions broken?

Post by JH »

Is it just me, or is the email notification of extensions to one's episodes broken at the moment?
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Works for me...

Post by Sir Toby »

Email notification seems to be working for me in the beta test story. What episode was extended that you seem to be having trouble with?
JH

Post by JH »

The problem may be with my ISP, then. There have been some problems with incoming email recently.

One episode where I should have had an extension, but one hasn't yet arrived IIRC, is 34645.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Looks good on my end...

Post by Sir Toby »

I just checked my mail log to see what happened around the time that 34653, a child of 34645, was created. It looks like a message was sent out to you and it was recieved by your ISP. I'd check with them to see what happened to it.
JH

Post by JH »

Thanks. People on my ISP's service newsgroup are reporting long delays on some incoming emails, and one email I sent myself from work some 29 hours ago hasn't turned up yet! (Whilst other items have turned up promptly.) So I suspect that the missing items will eventually turn up.
JH
JH

Post by JH »

The missing notifications finally turned up, 48 hours late. Definitely a problem with my ISP.
JH