Naked Woman

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

noisetank

Naked Woman

Post by noisetank »

Who started the naked woman thing,and why is every body so obsessed about it? (or in other words,why does everybody use naked women so often?)
Ib

Keeping costs down.

Post by Ib »

Sir Toby is on a budget, Noise Tank. If Astra and other warrior princesses, maidens, damsels, ect. went around wearing clothes all the time, we'd have to cut back on the gratuitous violence (those fight scenes aren't cheap)...and that's just not something we can let happen. Everybody does their part to keep her and the others at least scantily clad.
JH

Post by JH »

And the serious answer:

It all started with episode 38 - or perhaps with the option leading to it. Then somebody introduced a second naked woman shortly afterwards, and it became a sort of running gag.
JH
Ryu

naked woman

Post by Ryu »

Hey, who needs an excuse for naked women? I sure don't wanna start a whole "thing" here over the pros and cons of nudity vs. partial nudity, but personally I love women of all shapes, colors and sizes. The particular style of fighting a girl has studied makes no difference to me either, although I am a bit partial to Drunken Kung-Fu. My ideal woman would fight like Buffy Summers and drink like Boris Yeltsin. And love children and small animals. Aww. You know, I actually had a girlfriend like that once - after a memorable weekend of non-stop sex and street fighting, she left me for a homeless smack-addict. Oh well, life goes on. :D
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

I don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to bring this topic to the top of the board again, so the first thing you see when logging on is the words "naked woman", thus brightening everyone's day. No need to thank me, folks. I'm just doin' my job. 8)