Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

MSG

Post by MSG »

Y, they say that the most sincere form of compliment is imitation. That said, while I *still* do not agree with what happened in episode 28017 it DOES present some...intriguing possibilities now that I look at it. Being that I'm doing a bit of immitation (but not a total copy), I did a little...shifting in order to make it "fit into the Terra Prime mythology" (if that is the right phrase for it).

Besides, I figured that both it was bound to happen that the Champions meet "that Stephen King character" in a more substantial fashion than what they've managed in the past AND I'd been rather looking forward to using him again!

8)
Last edited by MSG on Thu May 29, 2003 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MSG
MSG

Addendum

Post by MSG »

BTW, for those wondering...

First, yes Flagg did get destroy earlier in the TP thread. However, when you have time travel at your fingertips, things get strange. Flagg can travel via the Beam to go back and forward in time (and thus continuity in the story can become something like a path with a bunch of crazy cobblestones thrown all around....sorta). In other words, he's gone but we'll be seeing more and more of him....

:twisted:

:shock: Would have liked to have something besides a cameo appearence for him, but that was all he was needed for. :D
MSG
Ib

Post by Ib »

Sort of like agent Smith!
MSG

Agent Smith

Post by MSG »

Ib wrote:Sort of like agent Smith!
Yep! :mrgreen:
MSG