Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Post by JH »

LOL!

The sig to the episode:
Knight Random (Who is almost done with high school in RL, thankfully. And I'm sorry that Ragan doesn't have that many line in this episode. :) )
I don't think you need worry, since she gets the best line of all, and one that strikes me as a very Raganesque line:
"What's... PE?" said Dayanara, confused.
Ragan shrugged. "Institutionalized torture."
JH
ragan

Post by ragan »

Oddly enough, JH, I was thinking exactly the same thing!

PE... *shudder*... Such horrible, horrible memories...
Ib

Post by Ib »

Wow, where were these scanners when I was in highschool!? Might have kept me out of trouble, or kept trouble out of school, at least. :twisted:
Knight Random

Post by Knight Random »

Who hasn't had nightmarish experiences with PE? :) I remember we didn't have just one PE teacher but a whole bunch which we were shuffled between. We did a few weeks of running, a few weeks of volleyball (which also had a lot of running), a few weeks of swimming, etc. I like swimming, although I don't like having to swim fast, but the rest all kind of blended into a terrible ordeal of running around again and again. Then, there was the locker rooms. I was actually pretty well-liked by the other people in my grade, believe it or not, and thus didn't suffer any intimidation, but I did have to suffer through the other boys getting into fights, banging on the lockers, and singing obscene songs while I was just trying to get into my clothes. And then, there was the square dancing. Yes, SQUARE DANCING. Some idiot thought that was a valid form of excercise. And in a vain attempt to make this more "fun," our PE teacher actually played heavy metal music at some points. Yes, we square danced to heavy metal music. I wish I was making this up. It got so boring that one girl in my class actually pulled down the pants of the guy she was dancing with because she thought it was too boring..

Ah, the memories.

I'll never understand what goes through the head of people who think high school was the best time of their lives.

This thread is becoming very fun, by the way. Why does it seem that all the good threads eventually start branching? :) I'll get around to the other threads I'm involved in when I actually have time, and I'm glad this one has struck a chord.