Here I go again

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

lordreaibn

Here I go again

Post by lordreaibn »

My first in what is sure to be a string of extensions:

http://www.sir-toby.com/extend-a-story/ ... sode=79988

Lets do this!
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Cool! I like threads like this that take place fairly early on in the storyline. Makes continuing said episode much easier, while avoiding any pesky continuity errors!

Glad you're back and writing, dude!! :lol:
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Hi! My name is Ib! wrote:Cool! I like threads like this that take place fairly early on in the storyline. Makes continuing said episode much easier, while avoiding any pesky continuity errors!

Glad you're back and writing, dude!! :lol:
Thanks a lot man! I am going to be going through all the threads that I created and extending very soon.

Also, Ib, you are one of my favorite writers man. I laugh out loud.
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

also... in a rare move, i am extending EVERY option you put on your extension to mine. they are all so hilarious...
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Hey Ib, extended another one of yours:

http://www.sir-toby.com/extend-a-story/ ... sode=26754
Hi! My name is Ib!

You flatter me!

Ill check em out.
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Hi! My name is Ib!

Thanks for the attention! I had a few laugh out loud moments myself, reading your brilliant extensions. I've been meaning to extend all of your extensions...but you know how bothersome it is...extending things sometimes...

My girlfriend could second that motion.

It's good to know I'm not the only demented sociopath around here, actually. Glad we share this common bond.

:D

Anyway, my latest episode steals ever so slightly from a recent episode of 'Family Guy' I was watching. Not stolen, 'borrowed'. Just the whole "Go on" thing. It seemed fitting, however. I wouldn't say Fred is an idiot in this thread...well, actually he is...

Extremely misguided I think would be the proper term, though. It's all about terming things properly, isn't it?

Don't answer.

Poor lad. I knew him...sorta.

I actually feel bad for him.
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

hahahhaah very nice, my friend. i share your sentiments.
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

also, amazing episode. hilarious! i laughed out loud. i remember that ep of family guy. oh, and i extended it. haha!
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Hi! My name is Ib!

I'm really enjoying this.

I wanted to continue the 'Oracle of the Goth' segment of the storyline (which had me rolling - it just seemed so fitting, and such a great setup for a useless adventure that can only end in tragedy), and in fact will, but for now I'm sticking with the Mud & Blood one.

My latest episode was a little rushed, I had a lot other ideas bouncing off each other like unstable atoms in my tweaky little noggin but alas.

I need sleep. Because I have to go to this stupid job in the morning and pretend like I'm doing something useful. Time is limited.

It's ridiculous, I know.

Add to that some browser troubles...

I sorta wanted Fred and Belboz to have a zombie sidekick. Seemed appropriate that Belboz should have a zombie wife. Hilarity should ensue.

I guess the positive twist to this whole Fred/Belboz companionship is that any unlucky bastard that Fred 'dispatches' for 'being incompetent' is a potential zombie slave.

It can only go downhill from here. :roll:
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Very nice, yes I think the Oracle of Goth storyline has a lot of potential, but I am very happy with Mud & Blood as well. I particularly laughed out loud (causing my friends to say 'Stop using the Internet on your phone WTF?!') when I saw that Belboz is now happily ignoring Fred's intrigued 'go on'.

In any case, excellent with the zombie as well. I will wake up, and then extend. Whee and all that. ;)
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

This isnt yours, but its a Reaibn thread:

http://www.sir-toby.com/extend-a-story/ ... sode=76239