Offensive Episodes

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ryu Hayabusa

Offensive Episodes

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

I am offended by all the recent episodes featuring Jerry Seinfeld. Not because they're much better written and funnier than anything I've ever churned out - though they are, good work, Ib, and welcome back? - but because I hate Jerry Seinfeld about as much as it is possible to hate a fellow person of Jewish descent. I believe all episodes involving Seinfeld, (as well as Josh Burbank and Scott Chen) should be deleted so that no one is ever offended like this again. Back me up, JH? DX
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Don't do it, JH! In the words of Borat, "Although NEQ is glorious website - we face many modern problem: social, economic, and Jew."

Seriously, though. I would have to beg the differ, Ryu (thanks for the kind words). I think you underestimate yourself, however. I love your writing style almost as much as I love beer.

And that's saying something.

As far as 'Seinfeld' goes. Well, his stand-up routine is just a travesty to all of mankind. Horrible. How did this guy ever make it? I dunno. Maybe Hitler was right all along.

Okay, that was uncalled for.

HOWEVER, in the able hands of Larry David and others, the SHOW 'Seinfeld' just took on a life of it's own. I love the show, hate the stand up routine.

As far as Seinfeld, personally? I kinda get the vibe that he's a bit of a jerk. But, eh. More power to him.

Recent eps have been getting a little weird, I do admit. I'm sort of getting on a tangent (fueled by crystal methamphetamine and herbal tea). Really, if I get out of line let me know, JH. Or better yet, don't.

Seriously though, if I ever die (which isn't likely), I want my defiled corpse to be buried in Scotland. True story.

Or at least give me some bagpipe music.

RESPECT. Booyakashaw.
JH

Post by JH »

Personally, I object to all episodes that don't feature a naked Astra, but I doubt that I could get away with deleting everything else. :)
JH