lmao wtf

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Is this forum dead?

Yes.
7%
No.
29%
Creme puff's are delicious.
64%

Total votes: 14

Ryu Hayabusa

lmao wtf

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

lol, is this forum dead or what?

*pokes forum in the eye with a Stick*

Waah! Its broken! I broke it! *sob* I'm sorrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

<MontyPython>
I'm not dead yet!
</MontyPython>
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

It's only mostly dead. :twisted:
TCO

Post by TCO »

It's only a flesh wound!
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
ODS

Post by ODS »

Cream Puffs are yummy.
I haven't been on here in the past year or two to even know if it is dead.

xD
The Living End

Post by The Living End »

I saw Lauren Hutton eat bugs once.
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

There's a man who lives down the street from me.

True story.
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

Hi! My name is Ib! wrote:There's a man who lives down the street from me.

True story.
NOO!!! That's so scary! A man lives down the street from me too!

We should check with others.
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

Oh my! There are men living both up and down the street (or rather road) where I live. And across the road there's a school with children!! :twisted:
WolfRun

Post by WolfRun »

Are they evil children?
JH

Post by JH »

Welcome, stranger. :)
JH
WolfRun

Post by WolfRun »

Hey there JH. Yup, I'm actually still kicking around. Don't spend much time on the ole internet anymore and my writing battery ran low a while back, but the doctors say I still have a pulse. So that's something.

The biggest problem I have is that I'm surrounded by all these children. Evil children. With black fingernails. And all they want to do is hug me. And if anyone knows that reference to an obscure British horror movie, well you've just won a No-Prize. Congratulations!
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Hey WolfRun. I enjoyed your recent episodes. I'm having to do some major back reading though, in order to add my two cents to the storyline.

Only real glaring error I've come across thus far in this particular Shoggoth thread is that at first it's written that Exotica is heir apparent to the throne, due to the death of the king's only son, and then a few episodes later Prince Exeter appears.

Still, It's a very enjoyable read. Good job to all involved; JH, Ryu, Y, WolfRun, Knight Random, Lots.
WolfRun

Post by WolfRun »

HI Ib,
I'm glad you liked what I wrote. And I really enjoyed your add-on. The description of the wretched state of Allaria was very well done and totally in the spirit of this thread.

Boy, I sure would hate to live in this version of the NEQ. Although it does make for a great setting to play around with during the Halloween-season. Which reminds me, I hope everone has a GREAT Halloween this weekend. Even JH, although I don't know how they celebrate it in merry ole England. Do children in plastic masks knock on doors asking for candy or do half-naked youths dance around bonfires singing ancient Celtic drinking songs?

As for the continuity slip, yup, you got me. And I must say, I never noticed it until you pointed it out. But, even though I pride myself on maintaining continuity, mistakes will happen and I'm certainly no exception. But in this case I'm not feeling too much angst over it - I like Exeter and see him as playing a very important part in the story. Although not necessarily the part he thinks he's going to play.
JH

Post by JH »

If anyone wants to propose an edit to an earlier episode to fix it, I'd be happy to implement it.

Thanks for the Hallowe'en good wishes. The celebrations had almost, though not quite, died out in Britain until they were revived by children seeing American TV and films. It's still a smaller thing here than it is in the US, though, defintely being second to the Guy Fawkes celebrations on "Bonfire Night", November 5th.
JH