51905 Errata

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ryu

51905 Errata

Post by Ryu »

In this episode, continued off one of Knight Random's episodes, I have listed all the Champions that arrived in the TARDIS as Betty, Ragan, Sigin, Chiana, Inquirer, Elrondir, B'elanna, T'imma, Grailing, Doctor, B'elanna, Aetia, Hathar'ruil and Gilmuriel. Did I miss any? It would be rather embarrassing if I did. Please list any Champions I may have not listed, and I can go back and edit the episode.
The MSG

hi

Post by The MSG »

From the look of it looking backward into the story thread I believe you've got them all. Was a quick skiming I did, but looks alright. The thing here is different from the way (the present Companions) I have it, but then again this isn't *my* story thread, is it. Only a thread based upon it so who am I to complain. :)

Later!
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

Tanks a lot for the help. Yea, I see you have noticed the numerous spinoffs of your own body of work. But they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, eh? I guess people would say, why do all the hard work to come up with your own Multiverse, when MSG already has such a fully fleshed-out, detailed Multiversal ethos goin' on, lets just steal his ideas? *cue maniacal laughter*