A small suggestion III: Return of the Small Suggestion

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Erlend II

A small suggestion III: Return of the Small Suggestion

Post by Erlend II »

I just thought it would be nice to be able to rate episodes, or even make comments on them. That would probably motivate the writers to write better episodes. Rating episodes would be an easy way to tell people that their episodes have actually been read.

What do you guys think? I'm a little too sleepy to write anything more, so you can just take your best shot...

I... *yawn* just think that some episodes, like much of WolfRun's work, are so good that they should be getting some sort of feedback. Many people put down a lot of work to write good episodes, and so...

Well, I guess you can do the rest of the thinking for today. I'm too tired at the moment.

Good night, everybody!
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

Another sight I frequent has a system like the one you suggested. However this sight allows each person to start their own individual story. At this sight, however, I don't think such a system would really be feasible. Or wait...maybe it would. I dunno. Interesting idea, though.
All I know is that I don't know anything.
JH

Post by JH »

I'm not sure, but I think that a "comment on episodes" facility may already have been requested and be on the wish-list. It would be nice, but I imagine that it would take a lot of work to implement. In the meantime, if you see a particularly good episode you can always comment on it in the Forum.
JH