Extend-A-Story Development

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Sir Toby
Site Admin

Extend-A-Story Development

Post by Sir Toby »

Just wanted to let you all know that development on Extend-A-Story is picking up again. I've been contacted by another developer who is interested in developing new features for Extend-A-Story. I will soon be bringing back the Beta Test Story so that those of you interested in these new features can test them out. I will post additional messages on the bulletin board as features become available for testing.

For those of you interested in the development of Extend-A-Story, head on over to here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/extend-a-story/

If you are a member of SourceForge, you will be able to enter in your own bug reports and feature requests directly into the project. There are also several mailing lists you can join to track various elements of development.

I will periodically go through the bulletin board here and enter in any feature requests that I see into the project at SourceForge. This will allow us to better track the feature request and ensure that all feature requests get the attention they deserve.

If you have any comments about the development process, or new ideas you'd like to see implemented in Extend-A-Story, drop a note onto the bulletin board here.