Just installed the 'Humanizer' mod.

Forum for discussing any additional forums you'd like to see here, or features of the bulletin board you'd like to see enabled or disabled.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Sir Toby
Site Admin

Just installed the 'Humanizer' mod.

Post by Sir Toby »

In an attempt to cut down on the number of spam bot registrations, I have added the 'Humanizer' mod to this forum. Again, let me know if you see anything unusual.

For the curious, you can learn more here:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=383788
Ryu Hayabusa

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

That's racist! I'll have you know that I personally am a Spam Bot, and I don't appreciate you speaking ill of my kind. Down with the Humanizer! !%@#$%#%^
Ryu Hayabusa

WhY wAs I pRoGrAmmEd tO FeeL PAIn?

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to be so rude. I'm actually a Human like most of the authors on this site. I've never spammed anything in my life (except for that phase when I called myself Sir Spamalot and spammed various message boards with spam-related poetry...).

But I think this could also be a good time to call attention to the plight of the poor, misunderstood Spam Bot. It is not at fault - the evil humans who force Spam Bots to do their vile bidding are to blame. I hope that one day, these monsters will be brought to account for their sins, and that humans and Spam Bots can live together in harmony.