Date stamp on authentication notice

Forum for discussing any additional forums you'd like to see here, or features of the bulletin board you'd like to see enabled or disabled.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Anableps

Date stamp on authentication notice

Post by Anableps »

The date stamp is off on my authentication notice. The free mail account that I am using shows a date of 3 April 2003. This is not a big deal, but there is the possibility that some would register, look at their mailbox, and not find the notice where they would expect it. Perhaps this is just a problem with Lycos, but I thought that I would mention it.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Re: Date stamp on authentication notice

Post by Sir Toby »

Very strange... I just used the board to send a test email to myself. It came through the the correct time stamp. Did anyone else see a strange time stamp on their welcome email to the board?
JH

Re: Date stamp on authentication notice

Post by JH »

Sir Toby wrote:Very strange... I just used the board to send a test email to myself. It came through the the correct time stamp. Did anyone else see a strange time stamp on their welcome email to the board?
Mine was fine:

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:38:15 UT

The only thing I can think of is that some software somewhere on route doesn't understand the "UT" time modifier and got confused.
JH