Keep Safe!

A forum for anything and everything that doesn't belong anywhere else.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Re: Keep Safe!

Post by JH » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:56 am

Me too. I hadn't heard about the wildfires. Hopefully since his server is OK, that means he is too.

I hope all our other addventurers are also OK and Covid-free.
JH

Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Hi everyone! I just noticed the latest replies to this thread. I am doing fine. I live near downtown Portland, Oregon, so the chances of a wildfire causing me serious problems is low. However, the smoke was terrible for about a week. Going outside was awful and even my indoor air quality degraded to the point where I couldn't work out at home. Thankfully the smoke cleared out and things are better for me now. I also remain free from Covid infection. So now I just need to worry about the ongoing pandemic, the ongoing protests against police brutality, the ongoing police brutality, fascists coming to Portland to stir up trouble, and the upcoming election. Yay 2020! :|

JH

Post by JH » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:26 pm

I'm glad to hear you're OK.

We seem to be sliding into the second wave of the virus here.
JH

Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Oh no! I heard Oregon is having an uptick in cases, so we might be having similar issues here too. I was worried this might happen as the weather turns colder. Everyone wants to socialize and warm weather allows us to meet outdoors, but with colder weather everyone moves their social activities indoors and the virus spreads easier indoors.

Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:44 am

All's well that ends well.

I myself I think may have come down with the dreaded virus. But it was really no big deal.

I don't know. Seems much ado.

But I just let humanity carry on - worry away.

I've got a life to live. And a happy one, at that. Hope all of you are as well. Happy and healthy.

I've been enjoying reading some of my old rubbish (as well as those I collaborated with), so I'm glad for the site and thankful to Sir-toby.

It's all a bit amateurish, but still fun to read. And writing on this site helped me develope my writing style.

JH

Post by JH » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:05 am

I always enjoy reading your episodes. Perhaps one day we could continue the misadventures of Fred, Astra, Belinda and Robert Billingsley.

I'm keeping on keeping on, and have so far managed to avoid the virus. I hope everyone else is also well.
JH