Chapter 4607

Discussion about The Black Void.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Won-Tolla

Chapter 4607

Post by Won-Tolla »

Okay, I have referenced The Princess Bride, Star Wars, Ghostbusters and Sleeping Beauty all in one chapter, given the protagonist a chance to finally find out what's going on, and thrown a couple of potential wrenches into the works on both sides. Can I go to bed now? :wink:
One thing I forgot was to let the hero recall that the princess said she would be gone for two days. About half that time seems to have gone by now, so The Plan had better reach that crucial point soon!
By the way, the Star Wars reference is not meant to suggest that the witch and the princess are conspiring with the Empire, I just wanted a foreign sounding fictive title, and Grand Moff was the first I thought of.

To avoid starting a new thread just for a single question, in one of the NEQ chapters I did earlier I let Astra claim to worship Crom. Just another on-the-spot improvisation. If she's been established as worshipping a different god earlier, let me know before the edit cookie expires. (However, if her official god does manifest as a lion I think I'll just leave it as is... :roll:)
JH

Post by JH »

Nice episode. :) I thiink it all fits, except for one very minor thing:

"Grand Moff. Now there's an interesting bit of information. You are not really into the whole hierarchy thing, but you never heard of a Grand Moff in your country before. Sounds like Maggie and the princess are conspiring with someone from abroad... "

It's not "your" country. You're a stranger there yourself, brought there by the Black Void.
JH
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

Oops. Better now?

*kicks himself for forgetting the root plot*
JH

Post by JH »

Yes, that's fine. Thanks.
JH