It Lives!

Discussion about The Black Void.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Post by JH »

The story is available online here: http://www.rioranchomathcamp.com/Topolo ... Mobius.pdf
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

KnightRandom wrote:This is a good episode, and I like that idea a lot, though I don't know when I'll be able to continue it. And Lovecraft is a good writer to argue with.
I have a giant 1000 page book with everything he's ever written in it. I should get to reading it for some inspiration.
Execute Order 66
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

The Semester finally has ended and I should have more free time again. I'll hopefully get back to making new episodes again soon.
Execute Order 66
JH

Post by JH »

Noise Tank wrote:The Semester finally has ended and I should have more free time again. I'll hopefully get back to making new episodes again soon.
Excellent!

I'm about to go away for a long weekend, so after today I won't be online again till the middle of next week.
JH
Noise Tank

I'm Alive

Post by Noise Tank »

Hey! Just popping in to say that I have not forgotten about this website or topic. Life just gets in the way. Hopefully, I can get some episodes in again soon.
Execute Order 66
JH

Re: I'm Alive

Post by JH »

Noise Tank wrote:Hey! Just popping in to say that I have not forgotten about this website or topic. Life just gets in the way. Hopefully, I can get some episodes in again soon.
That would be excellent. I live in hope that Knight Random might reappear too.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Thanks for the extension. I'll be sure to get to this one much sooner this time around.
Execute Order 66