So what's changed since I've left?

General discussion about anything on Sir-Toby.Com that isn't covered by another forum.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Noise Tank

So what's changed since I've left?

Post by Noise Tank »

Any new writers? New popular threads? Any unintentional spelling errors that added an extra layer of depth and creactivity into future episodes of extend-a-story? Any new trolls? Are the spammers still here? Who's all left?
Execute Order 66
JH

Post by JH »

Welcome back!

When did you leave? That will affect the answers.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Execute Order 66
JH

Post by JH »

Writers who I think joined after you left and whose episodes are worth checking out include Cicero and Xavier (the latter only on The Black Void, I think). There may have been one or two more whose names have slipped my mind, so I apologise to them. mr Qrygg briefly returned, but seems to have gone again.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Xavior was here when I left, but Cicero is a new one. I would love for this place to have more writers who write regularly. I know I promised to write a wikipedia page, and that would probably increase the populatity of this place, but although I could write the page, I wouldn't have any clue on to makes the links to it, etc.
Execute Order 66
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Well, now I know who's come. But who's left? I see lots, Ben, and you JH are still at it. But what happened to Ryu, Xavior, MSG, Won-Tolla, and all of the others? I haven't seen them write a new episode in a while (although I'm probably just not looking hard enough...)
Execute Order 66
JH

Post by JH »

Ryu and MSG are certainly writing fairly regulary. Others tend to come and go. If you set the search facility to throw up all episodes written in, say, the last 28 days you'll get an idea for who has been writring comparatively recently.
JH
TCO

Post by TCO »

Hmm. That reminds me, I've got some continuing to do...
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

I'm still here, just haven't been so inspired of late. My latest episodes (that I bothered to bookmark anyway) are here on NEQ and here on TBV.
Yeah, back in May. Been a couple of weeks at least...
lordreaibn

Post by lordreaibn »

i have no value. *cry* im so hurt ;)
Moocow!

Post by Moocow! »

I remembered the NEQ today; I guess some of you remember me and my horrible newbie episodes. I come under "come and go"- I enjoy The Never Ending Quest and really anything collaborative but I don't want the commit for various reasons. I enjoy coming back and seeing what's changed.
JH

Post by JH »

Of course we remember you, and it's good to see you back. Most of our writers seem to return here sooner or later. I think the NEQ is a bit like the Hotel California: "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
JH
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Ya, Moocow, I love what you've done.

And JH is right. It's a great site. Write some. Leave it. Come back 5 years later and see what's happened. You'll be amazed. You'll reap what you sow.

Welcome back. Write an episode or two.

It's NEQ, baby. 8)