Re: frc: bert.sevenhant@pandora.be post needs approval

From: Bert Sevenhant (bert.sevenhant_at_pandora.be)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 05:44:08 PST

> Hi Bert,
>
> The list processor (cc'd) will hopefully see and process the command on
> the first line of this message, and will ask you whether it's okay to
> add your address to the list.

Thanks for the fast answer. I subscribed with a hotmail address
(hjalltinomic) last week, but I guess it was not accepted.
So I play from this address now. Is there a round going on? Is it possible
to find the archive of the january 2005 anywhere on the net. I browsed a bit
through the previous months, but didn't find anything of january.

Bert