wrt. "224:3 Gatsby" VALID -1

From: jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 12:07:30 PDT

wrt. "224:3 Gatsby" VALID -1

It should be obvious that "224:3 Gatsby" has the word
"address" in its header.  The way that David does not
state this fact makes it clear to me that he is claiming
ignorance (albeit implicitly) of a previous rule.  No one
else has acted to "point out" anything.  This is therefore
VALID, and extends the play time for Arnt.

Also, as a technical point, I will only judge the contents
and not the header of rule posts as part of a rule.

Style:
-0.5 Not on theme
-0.5 Does not introduce a new rule.