220:1 VALID

From: jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 11:24:52 PST

> --- begin 220:1 ---
> Ah, another FRC Christmas with the traditional gift exchange. All Rules
this Round must open a gift and read the warning label contained within.
I open up a gift, a bright red firetruck! Uh, oh... There seems to be a
warning label: "This gift will self-destruct within five rules." Hmm...
I think I'll move a small distance away.
> --- end 220:1 ---
>
> --
> Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

Judgment: VALID
Style: +2.0
0.5 Creates a structure for future rules
1.5 A degree of irony with the gift that symbolically stops fires
potentially causing one.
0.0 Interesting mechanic of the self destructing warning.  After five
rules I will consider the gift, including its warning label, to be
destroyed.  I'm not sure what effect this will have on play since the rule
still stands, but who knows.

Jae