Fwd: play speed scrabble in the dead language of your choice online

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 20:06:12 PST

please forward as appropriate

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Margaret <margaret_at_sunflower.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 07:02:24 -0600
Subject: play speed scrabble in the dead language of your choice online
To: Margaret <margaret_at_sunflower.com>
Cc: Jeremy Vaughn <colonel_panik_at_yahoo.com>, David Nicol <davidnicol_at_gmail.com>

I just heard of a new "celebrity fad" only you could truly appreciate
- online Speed SCRABBLE - in Latin. I highly doubt Anna Nicole is
jumping on this band wagon - but Jodie Foster, Ben Stein, and the like
are all reigning champs.  I don't have a website to direct you to -
but I figure you can find it.  There are a few free "clubs" you can
join to play live as well.  And it isn't just Latin - you can choose
any dead language.

Just insane

--

David L Nicol
You're striving for harmony, and, if you try to take