Re: 230:5 invalid

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 13:44:04 PST

fails to explicitly denounce the theme.   Invalid.

fails to conform to the "further the paranoia" restriction implied in :4.

As much as the judge agrees with the rational process operating here,
"Getting to yes" was several rounds ago.

one style point.

--
David L Nicol
Holiday reminder: chocolate is poisonous to dogs.