Re: Round 223:X - 1

From: Joshua (joshua_at_bearsend.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:41:01 PDT

"Klaus this just isn't going to work. I'm sorry you wasted your life
following me without learning anything worthwhile for your trouble."
Tesla admitted with a sigh before packing up the broken toaster, five
back issues of Mediocre Housekeeping and the salvaged remains of
Luanne's late pet prairie dog.

Klaus just nodded, and silently reread the long list of specifications
each of which had been first mentioned in a previous rule. That's odd,
he thought. Every single specification mentions the colour black, that
can't be right.

"Sir.."

But when he looks up Tesla is already gone.