216:4

From: Heuristics Inc. (wmm_at_heuristicsinc.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 08:50:33 PDT

---- begin 216:4 ----
Even if Arnt paid the power bill, the guy at the utility company could
still turn it off without your permission.  Therefore he holds a higher
power.

All subsequent rules must name a higher power than the one in the
previous valid rule, and furthermore, that entity must not be one that
has been named before.
---- end 216:4 ----
-bill

Bill Maciejewski                           wmm_at_heuristicsinc.com
http://www.heuristicsinc.com : Heuristics Inc.: electronic music