216:2

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.syr.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 08:35:57 PDT

Arnt may have the root password, but it's not going to do him much
good, now that I've disabled remote logins on the host computer,
changed the lock on the door to a combination lock, and set the
combination to a 5-digit sequence only I know.  Thus I have absolute
power.

Any subsequent valid rule must prove me wrong, by finding a Higher
Power.

--
- Rich Holmes
  Syracuse, NY