Round 215: OVER DONE PHTT! Let's move on folks.

From: Joshua Bearden (joshua_at_bearsend.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 01:14:01 PDT

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:40:20 +0200 (CEST), Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)
<jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com> wrote:

> Hmm... I'm not sure, but according to my records it looks like the round
> has ended.

Ack! Indeed you're correct the round ended Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:09:38 +0200
(CEST) seven days after Nathan Russel's rule.  My excuse for being so
confused is that all the proposal voting confused me.

Jeff Weston is the Judge and Wizard of round 216.  Thanks to proposal 215:A
the rest of you are free to post rules to round 215 until you die.  Damn, I
should have posted a rule or two myself since as judge I was ineligible and
therefore free to post rules as long as they contained good excuses.

Congratulations Jeff, and thanks for participating in my horrible failure
of a round.  I'll be sure to return the favour.

--
Joshua Bearden,

"Dying should be as easy as falling off of a log." - Jenny Holzer