Re: 215:2 VALID +2.0

From: Joshua Bearden (joshua_at_bearsend.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 20:06:48 PDT

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:00:28 +0200 (CEST), Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)
<jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com> wrote:

> -- Begin Rule 215:2 --
>
> This Round is late becuase the Judge's email that started the round was
> held up for over a month at the hoster.hoster.ca SMTP server. Conspiracy
> theorists maintain that the cause of the hold up is that the SMTP server
> was infected by a virus that held up delivery of the original email. The
> virus was transmitted with the original email that the Judge sent out
> trying to start the round. The virus of course was the very same flu
> virus
> that was in the flu shot that the Judge received earlier.
>
> All further Rules in this Round must include some sort of theory that
> links the excuse within the Rule to one or more excuses of previous
> Rules.
>
> -- End Rule 215:2 --

VALID

Oh lovely!  This is a perfect rule, deserving of maximum style points.
However, I'm a trifle sensitive about my hosting company and am unable to
handle anything that smacks of criticism.  It's not like I own hoster.ca or
anything but I did choose to become their customer so the fact that they
lost my mail still reflects badly on me. And I can't allow that.

TWO POINTS!

--
Joshua Bearden,

"Dying should be as easy as falling off of a log." - Jenny Holzer