Re: Round 217: 419'er

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen (arnt_at_oryx.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 06:46:02 PDT

--begin 217:1--
Dear Judge,

it is with a sincere feeling of regret I write this communcation to you.
You see, ever since my distant relative, the mining engineer, whose
existence was news to me until I read my email last week, died, I have
been unable to access his bank accounts.

Seems the bank wants some papers, and getting that paperwork costs more
money than I have right now -- I didn't quite catch the details.

But wait! Since you, Judge, is such a good friend, I'm sure you'll help
me. (In fact, if this rule is to be valid, you must, and that pains me,
really it does.)

All valid rules must induce the Judge to transfer some money to Arnt, or
in another, specified, way help Arnt access the fabled bank accounts.
--end 217:1--