209:8

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 20:35:45 PDT

 --- Joshua <j3b4_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What a genius I am!
>
> Ha!

There, that's a typical example of the incisive remarks that make me a
cuttingly sarcastic committee member.  Although the rule appears to
fall foul of the rule requiring all rules to comment on the sarcasm of
previous rules I can't help but admire it's elegance.  In retrospect I
realize that unconsciously I was laughing with Steve, not at him, and
appreciating his self-effacing sarcasm.  My mono-syllabic guffaw makes
a cheerfully supportive comment about Steve's implied statement that he
is not in fact a genius, (a statement with which I cannot agree more).
Speaking of genius, I can't help but remind the committe (and the
judge) that when faced with a mind such as mine, the wisest course of
action is to concede the rightness and validity of all of my satements
(and rules) without courting mental injury by trying to follow my
balletic leaps of intuition and acrobatic contortions of logic. Don't
try this at home kids.
Ha ha ha ha ha, I kill myself!
All future rules must acknowledge my genius.